- Joining the pension
- Will you be automatically enrolled?
- A simple guide to pensions
- What is automatic enrolment?
- Get the most from your pension
- Use the tools
- Boost your pension
- Approaching retirement
- Payment options
- Investment choices
- Your investment options
- Things to know about investing
- Check or change your investments
- Common questions
You've worked hard all your life to get to this point, so it makes sense to get the most from your pension with a little preparation and planning. There's lots of helpful information right here, including a step by step guide to help you figure out what you should do when.
Your pension is normally a long term investment and you usually can't withdraw money until you retire. As with any investment, the value can go up or down and may be worth less than what was paid in.